Thanks to Clint Iguana of Peppermint Iguana for this news.
A survey was recently carried out by the UN. The question was asked :
" would you please give your opinion about the food shortage in the rest of the world"
The survey was a failure because:
- In Africa they did not know what 'food' meant
- In Western Europe they did not know what 'shortage' meant
- In Eastern Europe they did not know what 'opinion' meant
- In Australia they did not know what 'please' meant
- In the US they did not know what 'the rest of the world' meant.